Friday 12 April 2013

Vote For The Best Environmental Blog in Kenya

The BAKE Kenyan Blog Awards are here with us again and we have had the privilege of being nominated as the best environmental blog. Let me first give a big thank you to all our dedicated followers and nominators.
Voting has been going on from 27th March and will go on until 1st May 2013. Kindly drop by at http://www.bloggers.or.ke/voting/ and vote for us [No. 5 in the list]. It is a minute-long process since it is simpler than the general elections.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

    Feel free to surf to my site: bmi charts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anonymous. No it isn't. its always advisable to start with free bogging platforms like blogspot or any other you find in the internet. Good luck and feel free to to share your blog with us

    ReplyDelete